Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WOO HOO! (again)

WE HAVE CHAIN STITCHES!!!

Teaching A02 to crochet. This time, it is WORKING!!!
This weekend, I re-found an old book... We bought it at Goodwill in WA for 99 cents, back in 2009.
"Learn to Crochet in Just One Day. (right handed version)"

She tried for a bit after we got it, but it did not work. I ended up making the dress for her stuffed animal that she wanted to learn for.
Now she read the book better, before touching the yarn. She has successfully made at least 10 chains.
We will work on it again tomorrow.


Meanwhile, I have made 6 rows on the "crazy stitch" scarf. Using sock yarn that I made my gloves out of, so it will coordinate.
They were both "re-buys" of yarn I had made socks for other people with. It is the Deborah Norville Serenity Sock Yarn. (In Thyme & Chili if you know the colors.)


I love getting to report progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment